top of page
Old Globe

If you require an international health certificate for travel, please send an email to the attention of Dr. Jarbeau, our USDA accredited veterinarian, with your travel dates and details. 

International Health Certificate Request

Dr. Geoff Jarbeau is our USDA accredited veterinarian for all international travel certificates. Please fill out the following form with your travel details and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request

Thanks for submitting!
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

bottom of page